22 Favorite and Well-known Lullabies
Learn the Words and Music to
Soothe, Calm and Comfort your Baby…
Soothing Music for Babies and Newborns:
Lullabies for Mother and Child Bonding
You May Play the Music, Sing Along, or Just Hum to Your Baby
Soothing music is one of the most important things you can use with your new baby or preemie to help them sleep. Fussy, crying babies are stressful for new parents and finding a way to quiet and calm your baby is crucially important! Soothing and calming a baby is not always easy because new parents don’t know why the baby is crying. If the baby is ill or in pain, you must find the cause of the problem, but if baby is fussy and cranky because they are tired, then soothing, calming music is your answer.
People tend to underestimate the power of simple things. In this case, the research is there: playing and singing soothing music to your baby, both before and after birth, creates a bond that is the foundation of healthy relationships. Many new mothers are unsure about their mothering skills. With this CD, the mother can familiarize herself with many of the well-known, classic lullabies, sung by generations of mothers and grandmothers (and fathers, brothers, aunts and others!) and then sing them herself to her new baby. The CD can also be played for baby at other times just by itself.
“Look! Your Music is Ready to Use!”
Our “Lullaphones” are “Ready to Listen!”
| Your music will arrive on high-quality, self-contained, wireless headphones that are already pre-loaded with your lullabies.|
Just unpack, charge the batteries and you are ready to listen!
Your headphones technical information:
- MP3 Player: Your headphones will be pre-loaded with your lullabies so no “programming” will be needed.
- Connects to your computer through its USB port.
- 2 GB Built-in Flash Memory to allow room for high quality music
- 5 Preset Equalizer Modes to allow selecting a different music range if you react to certain tone levels. (Most listeners will not use this feature.)
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery can be charged using A/C charger (included) or computer’s USB port
- Battery Play-time is Between 7 to 12 Hours After Full Charge
Your headphones will include:
- USB Data/Power Cord to connect your headphones to your computer
- Instruction Manual
- UNIVERSAL AC CHARGER (110v-220v) to be used when charging through your computer’s USB port.
The research documents that lullabies:
- Create a sonic bond of love and caring, even before birth
- Ensure that baby comes into world knowing mother’s voice and associating that with being loved and cared for
|With preemies, this is even more critical.|
|When Mom sings to baby the effect is:||Resulting in:|
These same lullabies will provide comfort and oftentimes instantaneous quieting of fussy and fretting babies.
NOTE: You will receive:
- You headphones with 22 lullabies already loaded and ready to use.
- A Second set of the 22 Lullabies – mp3 format that you can download immediately for your MP3 player, i-Pod, or burn to a CD for you to play for your child.
- All the Lyrics – You might not remember the words from when you were a baby!
Lullabies for Healthy Bonding
This is not a 10-12 song album. You are purchasing 22 complete songs!
“Look Again! Your Music is Ready to Use!”
You will receive your pre-programmed Lullaby Headphones in just a few days.
Plus, As a Bonus:
We are also sending you a 2nd set of the 22 lullabies.
- Copy to a CD to use a CD-player
- Copy to an mp-3 player
- Save as a “back-up” file if ever you need another set
You will receive instructions on how to download our digital set of lullaby files at once.
You will be able to download the lyrics – just in case you don’t remember the words. The best use of the lullabies is to sing to your children!
Your Lullabies are Ready!
Plus: 2nd set of the 22 lullabies
Plus: Complete set of lyrics for you to sing along with the lullabies.
|Also available separately:|
|CD: ($19.97)||Add to Cart|
|mp3 Digital Download: ($19.97)|
You may download your 22 lullabies immediately upon payment!
|Add to Cart|
Notes: (The Fine Print)
The mp3 download will need to be “unzipped” with WinZip or a similar program.
At 5.6 mb, we recommend you have a DSL/Broadband Internet connection.
Dr. Cash is a clinical musicologist and mother of three daughters, all of whom heard these lullabies before and after birth. All three are now professional musicians or artists.